In times when cities and communities are looking to digital solutions to tackle a growing range of interconnected challenges, we must boost these efforts through a European Way where digital solutions help to create places where people enjoy living and working.
At REALE & PARTNERS, we endorse and are fully committed to supporting the Living in EU Declaration, promoted by Eurocities, Open & Agile Smart Cities (OASC), ENoLL (European Network of Living Labs), the European Commission and European Committee of the Regions.
All signatories agree on the following principles:
- a citizen-centric approach;
- a city-led approach at EU level;
- the city as a citizen-driven and open innovation ecosystem;
- ethical and socially responsible access, use, sharing and management of data;
- technologies as key enablers;
- interoperable digital platforms based on open standards and technical specifications, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and shared data models.